Reservation Policy

General Terms and Conditions

Check-in must be done after 17:00. Early check-in may be possible upon availability.

Check-out must be done by 11:00 am. If you would like a late check-out, you can request it from us, but additional charges may apply.

Payment Policy
When booking, 25% of the payment must be made within 48 hours after confirmation. The remaining 75% must be paid up to 20 days before the check-in date. The reservation will be canceled in case of non-payment.

Security Deposit
A deposit of 200.00 euros is required. The accommodation will charge this amount 7 days before your arrival via bank transfer. The deposit will be refunded in full, also via bank transfer, after checking the accommodation, within 48 hours after check-out.

The same deposit will not be refunded in its entirety in case of damage or material damage not reported and not paid to Casa das Santiagas during the stay.

Cancellation and no-show policy
Unless otherwise indicated, the following term will apply:

  • If the reservation is canceled 20 or more days fromthe arrival date, the total amount of the pre-booking will be refunded;
  • If the reservation is canceled less than 20 days before arrival and in case of no-show, the total amount of the stay will be charged;
  • In case of early departure, no amount will be refunded.

The accommodation has a minimum stay of 3 nights throughout the year.

From 24/06/2023 to 02/09/2023, the minimum stay is 7 nights, having to be booked from Saturday to Saturday;

It is not possible to make reservations from 12/29/2023 to 01/05/2024 (New Year’s Eve).

The reservation is only considered valid after receiving an email from us with the respective confirmation. We will send a booking agreement to be confirmed by both parties.

Daily rate applied all year except Summer Períod – 24.06 – 03.09
330.00 euros / night

Summer Períod – 360,00 euros